Our Wine List
Via Allegro is honoured to have been awarded The Grand Award, the most coveted and esteemed wine award in the world from the prestigious Wine Spectator Magazine of New York City. Although our list is considered by many to be the largest and best in Canada’s history, our ultimate goal is to make it both accessible and enjoyable.
Along with the incredible Reserve Library List our wine team has also created a user-friendly House Selection List which includes many exciting programs: multiple choices by the glass, an economical selection of ‘features under 50’, an intriguing ‘wines of interest’, thoughtfully chosen ‘Gems Selection’, and an excellent half bottle collection.
At all times our team would love to assist you with a familiar varietal or suggest something new, different and exciting. Alla Salute!
- 5000 – 5500 Selections of wine. One of the greatest in the world.
- Largest Canadian wine list – 300+ selections.
- Breathtaking Tuscan selections – 950+ with amazing linears.
- Incredible Piedmonte selection – 450+ with 100 Gaja.
- Best Amarone collection in the world – 300+.
- Great California selections – 500+.
- Incredible trophy vintages from around the world.
- 100 selections of Mouton Rothschild from 1893.
- 85 selections from Chateau Latour.
- Incredible Rhone selections with prestigious linears – Guigal, Jaboulet,Chapoutier, etc.
- 25 Chateau d’Yquem from 1918.
- 100 Ports including 15 by the glass.
- Great selections by the glass.
As a true ‘Renaissance” minded establishment we strive to provide our guests with a full spectrum of spirits that is world class. We have the largest and most diversified Whisky collection in the world with over 1000 selections. Our Grappa collection is considered the world’s best with over 200 selections.
Drawing from our large selection of all our spirits we offer a great selection of both traditional and avant garde cocktails.